Saturday, May 14, 2005

019: By George, I think I've done it...

Apparently I now have the ability to add images to my blog... I have now moved into all new areas of creative mischief... I can assault people who can't even READ now with the yuckiness of my visuals...

The three ghostly pictures below are: A picture I took of my shadow in Disney Adventures amusement park (I rather like the composition of that shot... I seem like a shadow version of "The Thinker"); an old, unpleasantly pixelated and digitally modified image of me (several years old... I don't even remember when I did this, but I vaguely recall choosing those aweful day-glo colours because I thought they were funny); and a picture I took of a garbage can in Disneyland. All the trash cans in the park have this legend painted on them "Waste Please" and I thought that was just a wonderful thing to put on a the garbage recepticals scattered throughout such a commercially driven amusement facility. I digitally modified the heck out of this photo, obviously. The bricks and graffiti come from a wall outside of The Chop Suey club in Seattle, Washington. The stained glass was from one of the rides in Disneyland... I like this last picture quite a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home