Monday, May 16, 2005


For those of you that remember my first couple of posts, I kept ranting on about an old tv show I loved as a toddler... In my second or third entry I posted that I had finally discovered the NAME of the show: Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot... Well, for Christmas (yes I celebrate the holiday, but as a family time, not as a religious holiday... It's the one BIG commercial love fest of the year!!!) my friend Shaun found an ancient Sokkobot at a thrift store and gave it to me... I tried to set it on the mantle over the fireplace in the living room, but my wife vetoed that plan almost instantly. So, instead, he now stands over my computer desk on my bass speaker, and creeps me company on those lonely, insomniac nights at the keyboard... This picture is a SCAN of the bot... (I actually stuck him right on the scanner and hit "go!" Gives him a nice angelic aura, don't you think???) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home