Sunday, January 08, 2006

When oh when will I find the time again???

Well, I'm back to school tomorrow... (I get the feeling I've written this already, somewhere... I'll have to check thru' my journals and see which one I'm plagarising from...) PSU is my new school and I'm going to have to get there an hour before class so that I can find a place to park and then walk the 18 blocks (from where I park) to the school...

Because academics are about to reclaim the majority of my processing ability, I don't know (OH!!! I wrote this in the intro to episode four of Phantom Conversation...) when I'm going to have the time to work on any of my art projects again. Painting takes time. Phantom Conversation takes time. The M.A.R.S. Project (even though I'm only the curator and not a contributor) takes time... And I don't know how much of that I'm going to have free until the quarter is over... BUT, my classes look like they are going to be very good: I've got "Philosophy and Literature," "H. G. Wells and Friends," and a contemporary composition class... (Don't make fun, I like this type of thing!!!) Also, I don't know when I'm going to have time to "blog" again... (I still think that sounds more like throwing up after drinking too much than it does typing into a computer... BLOOOOOOGGG... Oh, well... I didn't make it up... I'm "ellipsing" again...)

Ummm... that's about it for now. Hopefully I'll get back to this soon. But don't hold your breath...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home