Thursday, November 18, 2004

005: Falling from the Bridge

In addition to the mountain of other work I'm doing in school, including my paper on punk rhetoric, I'm also working on a hYpertext short fiction. So far, it is in the skeletal phase, but I'm interested in seeing what humanoids think so far to see if I am moving in a viable direction.

If you, or someone you love, have a drinking problem...that's a bummer, but if you want to check out my hYpertext you may do so here:
Falling from the Bridge

I have also set up an email account for the project that can be accessed from the main page of the hYpertext, or you can just click on the link here:
fallingfromthebridge@yahoo.com

I appreciate any honest criticism that you can give (including spelling and punctuation if any of you grammar Nazis have a few extra minutes...)

Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home